Approval of May 20, 2015 minutes (5 minutes) – Fred Stephens
Ongoing Matters (55 minutes)
Jamesa Moone - Coordinator
• Meeting with OPM on Census FEVS
o Will have to get list of dates when forum members (probably union) can meet with OPM and then see when OPM can meet.
• Union participation on the President’s Management Advisory Board
o President’s Management Advisory Board -- OMB replied, “Yes, we are currently discussing the composition of the panel but we are definitely planning to invite representatives from labor unions to be part of it.
• Information on NOAA’s current councils/committees
o Census, USPTO, and EDA have committees at level of recognition
o NIST has six bargaining units but no councils
o NOAA has 19 bargaining units, but only three (3) councils are in place. They have nine (9) additional units interested in forming councils.
• Phased Retirement, including NFC readiness
o NFC was ready PP6, March 2015
• Cost Savings on Travel Initiative
o Sent to members on April 22, 2015
New Business (70 minutes)
• Electronic Travel Service 2 – Gay Shrum [10 minutes]
• Working Group to deal with implementing the requirement of Executive Order 13522 for councils/committees at level of recognition – Kevin Mahoney [5 minutes]
• Working Group to update the LMF Charter – Frank Milman [5 minutes]
• Working Group to update Leave Handbook – Frank Milman [5 minutes]
• SORN (Notice of Routine Use) -- OPOG [30 minutes]
• Developments in Breach of OPM data – Kevin Mahoney [10 minutes]
Other Business (5 minutes)
CALL IN NUMBER 866-453-8771 PASS CODE 2785164